The What’s New in Application Server 2017 and InTouch OMI course is a 2-day, instructor-led class designed to provide an overview of new features and functionalities provided with Application Server 2017 and InTouch OMI.
It covers overall improvements and new features, including Object Wizards, Linked Symbols, and Visual Build for Application Server. It also includes the components and capabilities of InTouch OMI, as well as topics to help you build and deploy an InTouch OMI visualisation application (ViewApp). Hands-on labs are provided to reinforce the knowledge necessary to use the new features.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify overall improvements and new features in Application Server
- Use Visual Build to create instances within the Symbol Editor
- Use Linked Symbols to add graphics to automation objects
- Use Object Wizards in derived templates and instances
- Describe the visualisation components provided with InTouch OMI
- Work with screen profiles, layouts, and panes
- Create and deploy a ViewApp object
- Work with InTouch OMI in runtime
- Work with content types to enhance navigation in a ViewApp
- Use the Faceplate feature in ArchestrA Symbols
- Implement the Historical Playback feature in a ViewApp using ArchestrA Apps
- Implement ViewApp security
Who should attend?
Existing System Platform users who want to learn about new features in Application Server 2017 and the new InTouch OMI visualisation client
- Knowledge of using the ArchestrA IDE
- Familiarity with the Attributes tab in the Object Editor
- Experience configuring attribute Features
- Experience using and creating ArchestrA Symbols
- Knowledge of working with attribute references
- Experience using and creating Symbol Wizards
- Basic knowledge of using and creating scripts
- Familiarity with the Deployment model
- Familiarity with the Plant model
Training Facilities and Hotel
Wonderware UK and Wonderware Ireland have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690