The MES 2014 – Performance course is a 2-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a working knowledge of the features and functionality of Wonderware MES Software/Performance. The course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use Wonderware MES Software/Performance. The class will demonstrate how to configure and deploy a data collection system to analyze and report equipment utilization, availability, quality, and performance using the Application Server object.
This course is available on request
- Use Wonderware MES Client to define the information necessary to collect Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) and performance data
- Use MES Software/Performance as a central downtime information repository and reporting tool
- Retrieve and report the downtime data and analyze OEE
Who should attend?
Application developers, engineers, system integrators, consultants, and other individuals who need to use MES Software/Performance in their manufacturing or other processes
- Completion of an Application Server course
- Completion of an InTouch for System Platform course
Training Facilities and Hotel
Wonderware UK and Wonderware Ireland have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690