The InTouch HMI (Standard Edition) 2017 virtual course is a 5-day class you can attend from your desktop/laptop via our internet-based virtual classroom. This format provides the benefit of a live instructor, the use of a virtual infrastructure (includes cloud virtual machines), the ability to see demonstrations and ask questions in real-time and the ability to interact with other delegates virtually from a convenient location without travel time or costs.
The course explains how to create and configure a Modern InTouch application. The course provides a fundamental understanding of the Wonderware visualisation module and explains how to develop a Human Machine Interface (HMI) system for your specific plant floor. You are guided through setup, layout, best practice concepts, features, and functions of the InTouch software platform. Hands-on labs reinforce concepts and features.
Download our Virtual Training pre-course information for more details.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a Modern InTouch Application
- Build an HMI with Situational Awareness
- Construct a Key Performance Indicator display
- Add touch support for pan and zoom gestures
- Configure an OI Server
- Establish communications with I/O-aware programs
- Create, export, and import tags
- Test and monitor tags
- Build a custom symbol
- Visualise and interact with data
- Configure InTouch alarms
- Present and manage both live and historical alarms
- Configure security
- Historise and plot data
- Display real-time data
- Back up and restore an InTouch application
- Distribute an application to a production environment
Who should attend?
Individuals who need to configure or modify InTouch HMI application.
Knowledge of the following tools, features, and technologies is required:
- Industrial automation software concepts for InTouch HMI
- Microsoft Excel for exporting, modifying, and importing tags with a csv file
Training Facilities and Hotel
Wonderware UK and Wonderware Ireland have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690