The Historian Server 2014 R2 course is a 4-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of Historian Server for both System Platform and InTouch tag-based applications. This course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use Wonderware Historian Server. The class will demonstrate how to use Historian Server for SCADA and factory data from both Wonderware Application Server and Wonderware InTouch tag-based applications. This includes how to configure, historize, and retrieve data using multiple retrieval modes, local and remote summarization, replication, event monitoring, and other features.
NOTE: We also offer this course in a virtual instructor led format, please contact us for more details.
- Historize data from Wonderware Application Server
- Historize InTouch and I/O Server data points
- Distinguish between multiple retrieval modes
- Retrieve data using time domain extensions
- Configure Historian Server tags for local summarization
- Use a Tier-2 Historian for replication and summarization
- Import, update, and insert history data
- Create and configure events
- Manage and maintain historical data
- Use the data in its appropriate context, including historical and real-time trend manipulation, and production-related reporting within Microsoft Excel and Word
- Retrieve Wonderware Historian data with the help of Wonderware Historian Client
Who should attend?
Application developers, engineers, system integrators, and other individuals who need to either historize, analyze, and maintain data from Wonderware Application Server or from a tag-based InTouch application
- Completion of an InTouch or Application Server course
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Some knowledge of Transact-SQL would be helpful
Training Facilities and Hotel
Wonderware UK and Wonderware Ireland have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690