Your Manufacturing Operations Transformation Journey starts here
Manufacturing Operations Transformation (MOT) is the continuation (or beginning) of business transformation that aligns manufacturing IT/OT systems to provide both operational and business improvements.
From optimising asset performance to reducing energy wastage to meet company KPIs, the reasons for embarking on your Manufacturing Operations Transformation journey are endless.
With technology constantly evolving, it is important that you consider a few key points before beginning on your Manufacturing Operations Transformation Journey:
- Trusted Solutions – a provider that has market leading technology and industry expertise will improve deployment time and ensure business disruption is kept to a minimum
- Support – this is a journey, not something that will happen overnight. You need to be sure that you partner with someone who can support you as your business grows and your journey continues
- Connectivity – your solution provider should have built in connectivity to plant floor devices and automation equipment
- Ease of use – it is vital that the solutions you use have an easy to use interface for a process based approach to MES
- Industry solutions –it is more efficient to deploy a turn-key solution that has libraries of similar use cases and best practices
Learn how Wonderware can guide and support you through standardising, digitising and evolving your operations.
Everyone and everything operates accordingly
A crucial element of Manufacturing Operations Transformation is having a collaborative, digitisation platform that acts as a repository of best practices and business processes.
Once this has been achieved it can then be scaled across multiple sites by remote deployment, and controlled by a single point of responsibility to keep the governance of solutions managed centrally.
Three key elements of Manufacturing Operations Transformation
Collaboration between users across the plant, ensuring people have real time visibility into the plant processes and are trained and equipped to perform their jobs
Operational activities that are defined as processes that drive user tasks and collaboration between equipment, MOM software and business systems
A collaborative digitisation platform that brings a governed, process based approach to operations, working between equipment, plant applications and business systems, within a single plant, and across multiple sites
Wonderware software has a proven track record for:
- Reducing operating costs by more than 50%
- Increasing productivity by more than 15%
- Increasing yield by more than 20%
- Shortening time-to-decision by more than 80%.
For more stats on how Wonderware helps your people, process and technology operate together more efficiently, download our infographic »