InSight powered by Wonderware Online is a secure solution that allows you to collect, store, visualise and analyse your industrial data for smarter, real-time business decision making.
InSight powered by Wonderware Online allows you to consolidate data from multiple sources across your plant. It then summarises that data and transforms it into an easy to share and analyse format… Empowering you and your teams with better and faster decision-making.
InSight powered by Wonderware Online is a key component in your IIoT business strategy. Its ability to connect to, and collect data from legacy equipment and sensors in your factory, means that you don’t need to rip and replace your existing assets… instead you can utilise the tools that you already have in the most cost effective way possible.
InSight is an efficient Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that requires minimum IT maintenance. All updates are managed seamlessly in the cloud, leaving you with the time you need to focus on improving your operations.
Download our whitepaper to learn more about ‘Making IIoT and Digital Transformation a Reality’.
Your Data, Securely Stored
All of your data stored in Wonderware Online is available 24/7, and is highly secure. Wonderware Online employs the same data security methods used by today’s leading financial institutions; authorisation, authentication and encryption so that your data is never exposed to outside threats.
Use Only What you Need
Unlike most historians, Wonderware Online is not ‘sized’ by the number of data tags. You can store up to a terabyte of data with more storage available, if required. Wonderware Online is sized by the number of actual system users. Users can be added at any time so you can scale your system based on your needs.
- Alarms in context – Drill down on points highlighted on graphs that show when an alarm went off; giving you more detail on things like the duration of the alarm and who remedied it
- Store up to 1 Terabyte from any number of local Wonderware Historians, InTouch nodes or virtually any third party applications and devices
- Data Aggregation: Summarise sub-second process data into more meaningful production or equipment performance data spanning hours, days, weeks and months
- Domain Isolation: Wonderware Online is a cost effective way to keep your control network secure while providing data to plant workers
- Data Retrieval: Advanced data retrieval modes simplify data queries
- Data Trending: Troubleshoot faster with powerful data trending capabilities
- Data Reporting: Create a wide range of data reports using the Wonderware Historian Client
- Mobile Reporting and Analysis: Push data to remote workers, keeping them informed and in the loop