The Wonderware Intelligence course is a 3-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of Wonderware Intelligence 1.1. The class provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use Wonderware Intelligence to access, aggregate, contextualize (provide relationships), and visualize plant data from disparate data sources. This course addresses the configuration of the main Intelligence elements to deploy and execute the Intelligence model and covers the client tools used for content authoring, visualization, sharing, and collaboration.
This course is available on request
- Configure Intelligence components in the Configurator application
- Create and deploy a dimensional model, which includes one or more data sources, using the Intelligence automation objects
- Implement dimensional slicing to aggregate data in specific time intervals
- Create complex Intelligence models using linked dimensions to create the dimensional model
- Create dashboards using the Intelligence Analytics client
- Publish dashboards for sharing and collaboration
Who should attend?
Engineers, IT personnel, System Integrators, Consultants, and other individuals who need to use the Wonderware Intelligence software in their manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Wonderware System Platform
- Knowledge of databases and SQL language
- Manufacturing industry experience
Training Facilities and Hotel
Wonderware UK and Wonderware Ireland have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690