The tag-based InTouch 2014 R2 course is a 5-day, instructor-led class focused on Modern InTouch application design. The course provides a fundamental understanding of the basic principles of the Wonderware visualization module and the steps to develop a Human Machine Interface (HMI) system for your specific plant floor. You are guided through setup, layout, best practice concepts, features, and functions of the InTouch software. Hands-on labs reinforce concepts and features.
NOTE: We also offer this course in a virtual instructor led format, please contact us for more details.
- Create a Modern InTouch Application
- Construct a Key Performance Indicator display
- Configure a DA Server
- Establish communications with I/O-aware programs
- Create, export, and import tags
- Test and monitor tags
- Build custom symbols
- Visualize advanced interactive data presentations
- Configure InTouch Alarms
- Manage live and historical alarms
- Configure Security
- Configure, log, retrieve, and export InTouch history
- View data in Real-time Trends
- Backup and Restore an InTouch application
- Distribute an application to the production environment
Who should attend?
Plant floor operators and managers, system administrators, system integrators, and other individuals who need to use the InTouch HMI software in manufacturing processes
- Manufacturing industry experience (recommended)
Training Facilities and Hotel
Wonderware UK and Wonderware Ireland have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690