The Dream Reports Software Course is a 2-day, instructor-led course that is designed to provide you with an understanding of the role of the Dream Reports software in gathering data from Historians, InTouch and other applications to facilitate information integration and generate automated reports.
The course is designed to provide you with the skills to leverage the capabilities of the Dream Reports software to connect with InTouch and the Wonderware Historian to create queries associated with real-time and historical data, and to publish the resulting reports on the web.
This course is available on request
- Connecting to Data Sources. Communication Drivers Bar graph, Pie graph
- Logger Studio. Creating Logging Groups Charts
- Reports. Report settings Indicators
- Page and Report Templates Export reports to Excel
- System Fields: Date/Time, Dynamic Text User Management
- Simple statistical objects Report version control
- Advanced SQL Condition VRI
- Time Period Definition Setpoint Analysis
- Web Portal Custom Archive Import
- Web Manual Driver and Manual Data Entry Forms Web Objects and Web Forms
- Batch reports
Who should attend?
Plant floor operators and managers, system and database administrators, system integrators, and other individuals who need to use the Dream Reports software in their manufacturing processes
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of InTouch and Historian is considered a plus
Training Facilities and Hotel
Wonderware UK and Wonderware Ireland have in-house training facilities at their Cheadle based office in South Manchester. The location offers easy access to motorways M60, M6 and M56, Manchester Airport and Stockport train station.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms and the guarantee of one PC per delegate, allows our tutors to train each delegate to the best of their ability. Courses are kept to an optimum size, allowing both group and individual attention.
Location & Directions
Unit 1 Oakfield Road
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Contact: Helen Fogg
Training & Consultancy Account Manager
DDI: +44 (0)161 495 4664
Tel: +44 (0)161 495 4600
Fax: +44 (0)161 495 4690